Easter Menu Sunday April 1, 2018
• Creamy carrot and ginger garnished with candied ginger- chive cream fraiche 7
• Chilled port wine poached Pear garnished with blue cheese mousse 7
• Shrimp & Crab Bisque 10
• French Onion Soup Gratinee 10
• Smoked Trout Chez Jean-Pierre with horseradish, apple creme fraich and lavosh 18
• Maine Lobster Cocktail avocado mango lemon dressing 20
• Pan Seared Halibut roasted baby carrots; candied stripe beets, tri-colored fingerling potato, served with Pernod Pesto and a Lobster saffron fennel nage 42
• Mini Veal Osso Buco Milanese simmered in white wine, vegetables and veal stock, served with truffle green pea risotto 39
• Honey Mustard Apple Cider Glazed Baked Virginia Ham Roasted apple, sweet potato mash and vegetables du jour 27
• Homemade Carrot Cake with rum cream cheese frosting topped with spiced walnuts.
If you're serving Easter Dinner at home but still want a touch of the Bijou on your table, how about serving our Pommes Gratin Dauphinoise bubbling hot, straight from your own oven? Bring in your oven proof casserole and we will fill it with our famous potatoes and have it ready for you to finish at home. Your Easter dinner is sure to be a hit with friends and family when you serve our famous Pommes Gratin Dauphinois.